As Tournament director you can use this article type to organise your tournaments on openCards. Below you find several articles about specific questions around tournaments.
Excisting subitems for the help article "How to use Tournaments on openCards?":
- How do I find a tournament in which I may participate?
- For TD's: How can I invite players to my tourneys?
- For TD's: How do I publish a news article on my tournament?
- For TD's: How do I fill in results of my tournament?
- For TD's: How and why can I add players to my tournament respectively the online player registration of my tourney?
- For TD's: How can I limit the number of players on my tournament?
- For TD's: How does the online player registration for my tourney on openCards work?
- For TD's: What is the openCards tournament policy?
- For TD's: Who is allowed to publish tournament announcements on openCards?
- For TD's: Do I have to register the location where my tourneys take place every time?
- For TD's: How can I put my tourney announcement online on openCards?
- Do I have to pay any money for using the tournament functions on openCards?
- How can I put pictures to a tournament online?
- How can I publish a tournament report on openCards?
- Where do I find results to a tournament in which I have participated?
- For TD's: May I also register tournaments after they took place?