Non-aligned Personnel of Hologram species.
When this personnel is facing a dilemma, you may stop a non-Hologram personnel present to make this personnel attributes +1 and gain Programming and Security. These effects last until the end of the mission attempt.
INTEGRITY: 5 CUNNING: 5 STRENGTH: 4
"What's a knock-out like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?"
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Common card from Strange New Worlds (Copyright 2005)
Image Source: The Next Generation - 11001001 (Season 1 - Episode 15)
UCT-ID : ST2E 7 C 103 (manufactor info on card: 7 C 103)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it." by Joshua Sheets
- "The Value Vacuum" by Nat Kirton
- "Copy Cat TOS" by Phil Schrader
- "Harder Better Faster Worse" by Lucas Thompson
- "I Spew My Fluidic Goo All Over Your Face" by Phil Schrader
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Common card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Strange New Worlds".