Punishment. To play this interrupt, you must have a captive. When your personnel is attempting a mission, he or she is attributes +2 and gains all skills from that captive until the end of this turn.
"How many lights do you see there? ... Strange ... I see five. Are you quite sure?"
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Uncommon card from Strange New Worlds (Copyright 2005)
Image Source: The Next Generation - Chain of Command, Part II (Season 6 - Episode 11)
UCT-ID : ST2E 7 U 42 (manufactor info on card: 7 U 42)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "Captive Pursuits" by Michael Shea
- "I'm Not a Number, I'm a Free Man (European Continentals 2015 Edition)" by Andrey Larin
- "Will Hoskin Friday Day 1 Deck List" by Gumbo
- "Evek's Justice (2011 Worlds)" by Sean O'Reilly
- "EC 2009 - Day 2: Peter van der Helm" by helmp
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Uncommon card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Strange New Worlds".