Consume: 1. (Your opponent places the top card of his or her dilemma pile face up beneath this mission.) Unless you have 3 Acquisition or Cunning > 35, all your personnel are stopped and this dilemma returns to its owner's dilemma pile.
"Refined dilithium down ten percent?"
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at Jan 1st, 2008.
Uncommon card from Strange New Worlds (Copyright 2005)
Image Source: Deep Space Nine - Family Business (Season 3 - Episode 23)
UCT-ID : ST2E 7 U 5 (manufactor info on card: 7 U 5)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title & sub-title in other expansions).
- "There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it." by Joshua Sheets
- "The price for avoiding a BYE at EC" by Clerasil ToB
- "Call the doctor" by William Jolley
- "Brian Sykes' NACC Day 1 Heat 1 Deck" by Brian Sykes
- "Borg for worlds day 2" by Jay Coad
To see all decks with this card click here.
Create your own Deck in the ST2E deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Uncommon card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Strange New Worlds".