This 19th century watch was discovered in a cave along with Data's head in 2369. After returning to the past, Clemens left the watch again to maintain the timeline.
Place in hand until played as an Interrupt card. One action that must happen on your next turn (such as your card draw), happen now instead.
Rule hint for this card
This card has an clarification:
This artifact allows you to perform now one action which must happen on your next turn (any action that is scheduled to happen, or which you are required to perform by a card or rule). It does not allow you to perform an optional action, such as playing a card. Examples:
- Drawing a card: You may take your next turn’s mandatory end-of-turn card draw now. You may not then draw a card at the end of your next turn.
- Showing a Devidian Door: You are required to show the Door during your next turn, so you can use SCP to show it immediately.
- Countdown icons: Your card with a countdown icon must count down at the end of your turn, so you can use SCP to make it count down once now. It will then not count down at the end of your next turn.
- Time effects without a countdown icon (e.g., Temporal Rift, diseases): If the effect is scheduled to resolve on your next turn, you can use SCP to force it to resolve now. You may not “remove” a turn unless the effect is scheduled to resolve on your next turn, because (unlike a countdown icon) nothing is scheduled to happen on your next turn.
- Cytherians: If your ship is affected by a moving required action such as Cytherians, you will be required to move it next turn. You may use SCP to move it now and may not move it again next turn.
- Borg Ship dilemma and The Sheliak: These cards must move down the spaceline at the end of your next turn, so you may give them an extra move this turn with SCP. They will not move at the end of your next turn, but they will still move on your opponent’s intervening turn.
Taken form Glossary - Version 1.9.5.
Card logging info: Logged by openCards team at May 1st, 2009.
Rare card from Alternate Universe (Copyright 1995 by Decipher)
Image Source: The Next Generation - Time's Arrow, Part II (Season 6 - Episode 1)
UCT-ID : ST1E 2 R 7 (manufactor info on card: none)
Print-Style : color (standard) / black border / non-foil
No "reprints" for this card (no cards published with same title and game text in another expansion or with another collection info).
Log in OR create a new account to write a card review.deck section!Click here to see all trade list entries for this Rare card!
Also see here for all trade lists with any card fom "Alternate Universe".